Hi - from Bangalore, India

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
friends thank u all for your warm wishes

rdcast one unsolicited advice i am giving, hope which u won't mind !!
u can pls try one home remedy provided u r able to bear the acidic smell of garlic. a trusted home remedy for lowering cholestrol is to chew and eat one clove of garlic once u get up in the morning. It shd be taken immediately after brushing teeth.

but i also advice to seek your physician's advice on the above. my hubby says that this remedy has helped him.

Jyothi, God bless you for helping. I'm under a doctor's care who will be insisting I start taking meds if I can't get it under control. But why after brushing my teeth? LOL, my friends will protest. I will start your home remedy right away!

welcome jyothi.... i also joined recently and i am thrilled to be part of this community already, i have gotten extremely valuable insight on every question i have posted and learn from others daily! a few years ago, i worked for a year in an information technology company in the u.s. that was owned by people from india and 75% of the workforce was indian, from all parts of the country. the greatest benefit for me, other than sharing an incredible friendship and receiving such warmth and kindness, was our lunchtime as everyone would bring dishes prepared at home the way they are eaten in india.... i was in heaven!! i am very fond of indian cuisine and have seen a few shows in which sanjeev kapoor has explained about your dishes and i also have several books by madhur jaffrey. i am looking forward to your postings!

Welcome, Jyothi! I look forward to more posts from you. Indian food from all regions of your vast country is very popular here in California, and I enjoy making it at home. Your recipes for good vegetarian dishes will be much appreciated!

Wow
It will sure be nice to have u here in the community.
I love Indian food.
When i was in India, i wanted to try out all the food. Of course that is not possible, because there is such variety and i was only there for 10 days.
Mel

oops sorry. I put my reply in the wrong thread. Still getting used to things, i suppose.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom