Hi from Belgium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tartine

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone!

I'm really excited about joining this forum! I love cooking and baking and l love to chat about it, too! I'm 27, I live in Belgium, the country of beer and chocolate. Next month, I'm moving in with my boyfriend and I'm looking forward cooking new things for him. Favorite cuisines are Indian, Italian and American but I'm always on the look for original international recipes!

Tartine

MMm...Indian food!

Welcome to the forums! It's my first day here, too, and I've been having so much fun cruising the forums. I know you'll love it, too!

I'm so jealous that you're Belgian! I love Belgian beers, and I can't wait to visit one day (I've yet to become the world traveler I've always wanted to be) to get a taste of the chocolate.

I also LOVE Indian food, but have only just started trying to cook it. My college roommate was from India, and she taught me a few tricks, but right now I'm relying on a cookbook. Maybe we can swap techniques and recipes!:chef:

Enjoy DC!
~Carly

Ciao Tartine, welcome to discusscooking!! I love Belgian chocolate and Hoegaarden witbier, and oh don't forget them waffles!!:-p
Hope you will share lots of ideas and fun with us!!

Back
Top Bottom