Hi from California Central Coast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PHILSFAULT

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone, glad to be a part of the forum.

It's going to be nice to annoy someone other than my wife and coworkers about what I do in the kitchen.

My wife hates the fact that I have to explain the food I put on the table.

PHILSFAULT said:
Hi everyone, glad to be a part of the forum.

It's going to be nice to annoy someone other than my wife and coworkers about what I do in the kitchen.

My wife hates the fact that I have to explain the food I put on the table.
LOL! Thankfully my husband appreciates my cooking, plus he's my #1 sous-chef. (Well, my only sous-chef. :sleep:)

I've just joined here and am also on the Calif. central coast! What are the chances of that?? :LOL:

Hi Franca.. Nice to meet you.

I live just north of Paso Robles in a little town called San Miguel.

Welcome Phil,
come talk about your food all you want, we love hearing what others do and sharing what we do in our kitchens.

kadesma:)

PhilsFault! Whadaya mean Phil's fault. Phil was at my house, watching the Tigers fall apart in the 3rd game of the world series. He kept me from goin' off the deep end. It wasn't Phil's Fault. Mr. Sherrif, he didn't do it. I'm tellin' ya, he's innocent.

And after sticking up for ya like that Phil, ya gotta know that you're welcome here at DC. Like everyone else stated, we love to cook, eat, share what we know (sometimes share what we think we know), and learn from everyone else. You're gonna love it here.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Thanks for the "welcomes" everyone. I'll look forward to getting to know everybody.

Goodweed.. would have loved to see the series go at least 6 but it's nice to see Albert ( winnie the ) Pujols get a ring.. Now lets get ready for some basketball...
.... oh yeah and some food too ..hehe

PHILSFAULT said:
I live just north of Paso Robles in a little town called San Miguel.
Hi, Phil! I'm in Aptos, between Santa Cruz and Monterey, so a little ways from you. I was in Paso Robles earlier this year for a horse expo.

PHILSFAULT, You are in the right place! We would definitely love to hear all your kitchen escapades and more. So go ahead. Let it all out. After all, if we ever get to feel like your wife, one click would set things straight for us, something that she would probably be never able to do.

Welcome to the fold!

Back
Top Bottom