Hi from Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ms beans

Assistant Cook
I am a 30 year old nursing attendant currently on maternity leave. My partner Jeremy recently found out he had an intolerance to gluten so he and I have been gluten free for 6 months. We have four children, who are not gluten free so I now cook two breakfasts two lunches and two dinners a day:wacko: I am very much looking forward to getting some new ideas both for a regular healthy diet for the kids and tasty substitutes for Jeremy and I:yum:

Welcome to DC! Have a look around, there are lots of good recipes and great folks here!

Last edited:
I guess I am selfish, but I would start the kids on one meal a day that is Gluten free, then two meals, then all meals. Since both adults are gluten free, it's odds on that the kids will develop a gluten intolerance in the future.

Welcome Abroad,

I am in agreement with Princess Fiona ...

I would never have prepared distinct meals for our two Gals and the Vet ...

Though I am not gluten intolerant, I am somewhat lactose intolerant, and thus, have not drunk whole cold cow milk or malted shakes for 48 years and I am 49.

I can cook with it, as it has subsided here in the Mediterranean, and I can eat cheeses of all sorts, however, no cow milk as in drinking it.

Kind regards,
Ciao,
Margi. Cintrano.

Hello and Welcome Ms Beans, I have coeliac disease and therefore I cannot have gluten, wheat, rye, barley or oats. Its really easy to adapt once you know how and eventually I dont think you will need to do separate meals. I now only buy gluten free pasta and the whole family eat it, the only thing I eat separately is bread.

If you have any questions I'd be glad to help if I can.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom