Hi from central Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jewelrycooktx

Assistant Cook
Howdy! As my name indicates, I do make jewelry and I do love to cook. I'm a homeschooling mom of two (5-Annie,4-austin), and we eat in more than out. I was a member here about 4 yrs ago w/another screen name but that's a story for another day. (nothing to do with this forum) anyway, my access to the net is limited, so I may not be a daily poster, but I will enjoy what time I have here. Oh and right now we are big on cooking anything thai and Indian. Yummy!! ;)

Where in Texas? I'm from west of Houston 50 miles.

New here too...

images

Jomilt
img_983700_1_04997585b342fbeff16e84a316a71add.gif

I joined DC last year, but I don't know that I have ever posted. I am also from Texas, but I am from the Texas panhandle.

Welcome aboard.

Howdy! As my name indicates, I do make jewelry and I do love to cook. I'm a homeschooling mom of two (5-Annie,4-austin), and we eat in more than out. I was a member here about 4 yrs ago w/another screen name but that's a story for another day. (nothing to do with this forum) anyway, my access to the net is limited, so I may not be a daily poster, but I will enjoy what time I have here. Oh and right now we are big on cooking anything thai and Indian. Yummy!! ;)
Welcome to DC. I have a brother in law living in Houston. He always says that Texas is a wonderful place.:):):)

Welcome all you Tall Texans from South Dakota. Is it true is everything is bigger in Texas?

Back
Top Bottom