Hi From Cincinnati

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PytnPlace

Sous Chef
Just found this forum and am so excited!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to cook, collect cookbooks, and cooking mags but none of my friends share my passion . . .

I do some catering :chef: for family and friends and am looking into starting a Personal Chef biz. My hubby is a GM at a local fine dining restaurant. My kids are in there early 20's - one in college one a graduate. I also love the great outdoors - love to garden, camp, get near the water, workout (so I can eat more!), scrapbook, read, and entertain. Family and friends are very important to me. Also a big pet person! We have a precious pooch, a mut named Clyde who I adore. Both of our kitty's went to kitty heaven in the last few months, a sad coincidence, but Clyde has been my constant companion and a great source of comfort.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

PytnPlace said:
Just found this forum and am so excited!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to cook, collect cookbooks, and cooking mags but none of my friends share my passion . . .
You've come to the right place! Welcome.

Welcome to DC - you will be truly impressed with our wonderful chefs and their receipes and we are all there to answer any of your questions.

Thanks so much for making me feel so welcome! Can't wait to get to know you better. I'm curious, where do I go to find out where you get your "titles" (Asst. cook, sous chef, etc.), is it the # of posts or something else?

Hi and welcome to the group. You will have lots of fun here. As for the various titles, this is based on the number of posts. Someone from DC should be able to enlighten you more on this.

Hey there. Bring me some Skyline Chili nest time your in my neighborhood.

Hmmm, just had Skyline Chili last week! I'd have to fine tune my Cincy chili recipe if I ever move from here - I crave that stuff a couple times a month.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom