Hi from Costa Rica

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flor Caballero

Assistant Cook
Hi from Costa Rica cooking is my life and I love to learn new stuff and tips I like animals (especialy fish and cats) my passion is cake decoration :flowers:

Welcome to DC. I have always wanted to go to Costa Rica especially after I saw pictures from my friends honeymoon. Swinging from huge old trees looks like so much fun.:D

We have friends with sportfish boats that go to Costa Rica every year & love it. One of these days, we'll get down to visit.

Welcome to DC. I have always wanted to go to Costa Rica especially after I saw pictures from my friends honeymoon. Swinging from huge old trees looks like so much fun.:D

We have friends with sportfish boats that go to Costa Rica every year & love it. One of these days, we'll get down to visit.

This is a very nice contry and love to be here
Hop to see you around here soon:)

I hope to retire in C.R. open a small B&B, or open a little tiki type bar in Jaco/Hermosa area...not to get rich, just to support my surf habit.

if not in Costa Rica, then back in my native Bermuda, and open a tattoo parlor.

I hope to retire in C.R. open a small B&B, or open a little tiki type bar in Jaco/Hermosa area...not to get rich, just to support my surf habit.

if not in Costa Rica, then back in my native Bermuda, and open a tattoo parlor.

Thats nice I hope your dream come through, and we can joined a business :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom