Hi from East Tennessee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marin123

Assistant Cook
I live in East Tennessee, love to cook and am fascinated by any kind of cuisine. My hubby and live in the country and have 3 cats, 2 horses, and have just been adopted by a 4th dog. I'm not sure, but I think my dogs spread the word that we have good food and lots of love at my house; this is the 2nd dog that just showed up and wouldn't leave ;)

[SIZE=-1]"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --A. Einstein[/SIZE]

Hi, Marin. Welcome to DC. Our oldest son thinks your part of the world is "heaven on Earth." You and your husband sound like Buck and me...the animal hotel. We love animals and are "owned" by many kitties, inside ones and outside ones. Used to have doggies, but have reached the age where kitties are easier to care for than dogs.

You will find that all cuisines are discussed and enjoyed here. Sit down and enjoy our site. We're glad you've found us.

Welcome Marin. I love Tennessee, our son lives in Knoxville, my sister lives in Cleveland and my brother lives in Memphis. All of them were born in Florida and chose to relocate to Tenn - nice place. You will find much to enjoy on this forum and may learn something too, I still do.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I think I'm going to like it here :)

Back
Top Bottom