Hi from France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elylous

Assistant Cook
Hi everybody, to begin i would like to say: please forgive me for my mistakes, i try to improve my english by reading american newspapers or recipes cookbooks :cool: .

So i'm fond of american cooking (i don't think that it's only mac do like The french seems to believe) , I discovered it thanks to USA cookbook written by Sheila Lukins 10 years ago, I don't know if it's a good one but I still use it.

I'm 24, I live in Normandy in France and my dream is to visit all USA from NY to Seattle and San Antonio, Chicago...I want to see everything and taste everything.

Lots of love from France.
Annabelle

Bonjour Annabelle, a big welcome to DC! It's so great that you've joined us here. I look forward to hearing all about your favourite French dishes and cooking secrets :chef:

img_232676_0_00332638b45e775e197a514512f79699.gif

Bienvenue Annabelle!! Enchantée de faire votre connaissance!!
I used to live in San Antonio... may I ask how you became interested in San Antonio? (well... certainly it is warmer than Normandy...)
I would also like to learn some French cooking from you!!:)

Hi Annabelle! Nice of you to join us! :) Your English and cooking will most certainly improve with Discuss Cooking!!!

Welcome to DC Annabelle, You will find many lovely recipes, fun, games, chat, and wonderful kind people. I look forward to getting to know you better and seeing some of your recipes.

kadesma:)

Hello Annabelle!
Your english is wonderful!
Welcome to our family!

Let us know if there are any "typical" American regional recipes you'd like to try.

Back
Top Bottom