Hi from Glasgow!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LindaMend61

Assistant Cook
Hi guys,

My name is Linda, I live in Glasgow with my husband and our 2 children. I discover discusscooking website from my bestfriend who is addicted by cooking. I also enjoy all concerns about cooking that's why I am here :)

Welcome to DC. This is a great forum. Full of laughter, fun, and information. Have a question? Well you will get more responses than you can imagine. The folks in this forum can solve any cooking problem any person may have. They are incredible.

Having a down day? Go to "Today's Funny. Start on page one and I guarantee that your doom and gloom will fly right out the door and never come back. We all have a great sense of humor. And we also have some fun with what some would call silly games.

We have a lot of members from the British Isles. So you should feel right at home. Although there are those of us who every so often need a translation. The word "suspenders" comes to mind. :angel:

Hey Linda,

Nova Scotia here... plenty of Scotts laid their roots down here centuries ago.

Now to the important part - please send me over some of your bridies... however you spell them! Then, when I'm finished eating those, I'll take a few steak and kidney pies please.

RD

Welcome

Welcome to DC! I still have my shirt from the Pot Still on Hope Street. My late wife was a MacKenzie, and we traveled all over Scotland

11404041_10207140827541668_2057327470_n.gif

Back
Top Bottom