Hi From Kansas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KAYLINDA

Head Chef
I have been here about a week now...and as your site states...it seems to be very friendly. So...I thought it was about time I was friendly too and said Hi!
My husband and I own a restaurant in Kansas. We seat 80. It is what I would call "small town fine dining". We have the tablecloths, flowers and candlelight....but just home cooking. We also make all our breads, pies, cakes and candies. We were open 7 days a week for the past 5 years...but this year we are now closing on Tues. and Wed. So...I found your site!
Our restaurant is done in purple and black. You can check my profile if you would like to see our website. We are known for our 250 item menu. We also serve a full buffet daily. We figured in a small town...only 2500...we had to give them everything they might be hungry for. It's worked for us! Glad to meet you all!

Welcome to DC, kaylinda!!
Hope you love this place as much as we all do.

8.gif

Welcome to Discuss Cooking Kaylinda.

I liked the slideshow of your restaurant!:chef: Make yourself at home.

Hi Kaylinda,

glad to have you join us. You must be very proud having your own restaurant..I think that is wonderful.. Will check out your site. Again, WELCOME
kadesma:)

Wow. I just looked at the menu and the slide show. If were were in town we'd come eat dinner tonight. Mexican!! Yummmy!

Welcome, Kaylinda! I grew up in a small Kansas town just that same size. I know how important the "home town" cafe is! :)

Back
Top Bottom