Hi from lil Ol New Zealand...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorite movie, well one of them is The Piano, in NZ. Lovely area. Please share your every day curries with us, I'm a fan of those as well. You are so lucky to be in that area. Welcome to Discuss Cooking.

Welcome to DC. New Zealand is so beautiful. One of the places I’d love to visit, but will probably never get a chance.

I’m another curry lover. Please share your curries with us!

Welcome, and I too love beautiful New Zealand. I particularly fell in love with Dunedin at the tip of south island. What a charming place. I wouldn't mind living there if I could take everyone I love with me.

Thanks for the welcome, Dunedin is about 5 hrs drive south of me. It's considered the mini Scotland. Too cold down there for me,lol. I'm an hour away from anything, skiing fishing hunting , I'm Christchurch born and bred, been all around the world. Havnt been stateside yet but have been to Hawaii.

Russ

Thanks for the welcome, Dunedin is about 5 hrs drive south of me. It's considered the mini Scotland. Too cold down there for me,lol. I'm an hour away from anything, skiing fishing hunting , I'm Christchurch born and bred, been all around the world. Havnt been stateside yet but have been to Hawaii.

Russ

Welcome from a member of CB!:ROFLMAO:

Craig

Incidentally my son just visited New Zealand and the town you are from. He is full of great feelings. Loved it.

We like to think we are very friendly here in Chch. Did your son visit our quaint wee town of akaroa?? An hours drive from here.

Russ

We like to think we are very friendly here in Chch. Did your son visit our quaint wee town of akaroa?? An hours drive from here.

Russ

I know he went to your town, otherwise they hiked thru the country for 10 days. Not sure exactly where. But pictures are unbelievably beautiful, and he had amazing time. Wants to come back some day.

I know he went to your town, otherwise they hiked thru the country for 10 days. Not sure exactly where. But pictures are unbelievably beautiful, and he had amazing time. Wants to come back some day.

Let me know if he does, I can put him onto the right places to go.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom