Hi from Minnesota

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Itrystuff

Assistant Cook
Hi,
I've spent most of my life in the food industry and have a good understanding of cooking. I like to experiment with good everyday food (not haute cusine). I'm here to share and get ideas.

Hi,
I've spent most of my life in the food industry and have a good understanding of cooking. I like to experiment with good everyday food (not haute cusine). I'm here to share and get ideas.
Hi, Minnesota! I lived in Minneapolis for about two years. It’s a great city, and it’s not that cold!
Welcome!

Hi, Minnesota! I lived in Minneapolis for about two years. It’s a great city, and it’s not that cold!
Welcome!

Heavens to Betsy. When I grew up in Minneapolis in the late 50's and 60's it was VERY cold in the winter ... like below zero for weeks at a time. We only got a ride to school if it was below zero. Otherwise we had to walk. And write our arithmetic on shovels with coal ....

I was in Vegas last week and people were wearing down jackets when it was 55! Here in Boston, that's shorts and flip flop weather.

I love Vegas, by the way. In short spurts ...

Heavens to Betsy. When I grew up in Minneapolis in the late 50's and 60's it was VERY cold in the winter ... like below zero for weeks at a time. We only got a ride to school if it was below zero. Otherwise we had to walk. And write our arithmetic on shovels with coal ....

I was in Vegas last week and people were wearing down jackets when it was 55! Here in Boston, that's shorts and flip flop weather.

I love Vegas, by the way. In short spurts ...
Yeah, okay, it was cold. Really cold! But the dining options, the museums, the entertainment and small concert venues, and the Minnesotan “live and let live” attitude seemed to just warm up the winters a little.

Yeah, okay, it was cold. Really cold! But the dining options, the museums, the entertainment and small concert venues, and the Minnesotan “live and let live” attitude seemed to just warm up the winters a little.

I AGREE 10000%. Minneapolis is a GEM. Minnesota is awesome.

I'll happily trade with you.

I too lived in Minnesota for a while (mid 50's). It was cold. My older brother didn't use hair gel, he would step out side right after his shower, his hair would freeze and be good for the rest of the day.
He always was a little weird.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom