Hi From NW New Jersey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

66, I just noticed your signature...NOT FAIR; this kind of weather makes me want to make COOKIES! Guess I'll just have to do that...and hope the power stays on, since I can't manage to lug that generator around. That will wreak havoc on our diets, unless I freeze them afterward!

welcome to the forum! I was born and raised in Bergen County but currently live in E. Pa. , about half hour from the Gap.

Our DS lives over there...up around Wood Dale, north of Stroudsburg, and our DD just moved from Henryville to Richmond, VA. I do a lot of shopping along 611, though it's getting worse, traffic-wise, all the time.

I stumbled across this site while looking for an answer to how long butter could be kept in the refrigerator. It sure looks as if there are a multitude of ideas about that!;) Guess we'll just use what we've got, as long as it doesn't smell.

Welcome!
Just wait til you see how many ideas we have on Turkey Brining and Salad chucking!!! :LOL::LOL:

And no knocking Mr. Bon Jovi boys, he DID get a haircut. :ohmy:

lol, squzie.

i love to sing "you want to make a memory" really loud and schlocky, sorta like the way snl does the robert goulet imitation.

drives my wife nuts...:cool:

funny, thats on the radio right now....

I guess it would be better than "you give love a bad name".....

welcome to DC!! Bon Jovi were in Perth a couple of weeks ago, shortly followed by The Police and then Joe Cocker. We don't normally get many big name concerts here. Too isolated for them to get a big enough profit out of us. Has to be a sell out before they will contemplate it, preferably with two nights.

Somehow this turned to Bon Jovi thread? (Not that there's anything wrong with that...)
Sorry dollfriend..... hope we dont scare you away!

Back
Top Bottom