Hi from Ohio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BBQ'd Dude

Assistant Cook
Hi,

Thought In would post here first prior to posting in an other sub forum on the board.

I'm from Columubs, OH getting ready to move back next spring to Colfax, CA. I am an avid BBQ smoker. I have been a KCBS judge now for three years as I try to give back to the community.

I work in the IT workld and have worn many hats while doing it.

I picked this forum as it had some great SE love and also I am familur with this forums software/look.

Anyway I am getting up to speed with soups so over I go...

Take care,

Brian

Thanks Katie for the fast and warm welcome.

I also go outside the smoking box. I love smoking cheeses (around 100 degrees), veggies for smoked salsa, even have done a potatoe or two.

I am going to Madison, Ind this weekend to judge at the Madison Ribber Fest. Probably will injest around 2 or 3 ponds of meat in a few hours.

Talk about a (insert favorite descriptor here) to keep the waist line down :LOL:.

Take care,

Brian

Awesome. Nice to have a Veteran on the team.

Veteran, naw. Just a dude who likes to play ;).

I got hooked on smoking while doing a web site for a client. Read all the content they gave me and I was hooked.

Take care,

Brian

Welcome to the forum from a columbus ohio girl! Everyone here is super nice and there is tons of info! Enjoy!!!!

Hi! my brother lives in Columbus. I started smoking this past spring and it's a nice to have a new member with so much information.

Ditto what middie said (well, a few years ago anyway). Now I'm from the land where barbecue is the name of the dish, not the contraption you cook on :chef: Welcome to the site!

Welcome BBQ Dude I am also a smoker of piggy and beasty and all things fowl. the new Gourmet mag has a nice art. on smoking mackerel with a novel new smoke house for cold smoking easy to build and efficient to the max
get a copy

Thanks all for the very warm welcome, sort of tells me what the board will be like :-p.

Take care,

Brian

Back
Top Bottom