Hi from Ohio!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrazyEye

Assistant Cook
I just discovered DC - I don't know how it took me so long! I love cooking, and with the cold winter months upon us, I am really getting in the mood to experiment with new flavors, textures, and techniques. I got lots of great kitchen tools for Christmas and I'm anxious to put them to work!

I just discovered DC - I don't know how it took me so long! I love cooking, and with the cold winter months upon us, I am really getting in the mood to experiment with new flavors, textures, and techniques. I got lots of great kitchen tools for Christmas and I'm anxious to put them to work!

Hello and Welcome to DC! Jump in anywhere and have fun!:)

Hi, and welcome to DC. You're in the right place for new ideas and tweaks. Nice folks here.

Hi and welcome to DC. This is a great site. I'm originally from Ohio, Cleveland area, now in SC (for the 2nd time). Got tired of the cold and snow although we did have about 2 inches the day after Christmas. I'm sure you're going to love it here, friendly people, lots of good info.

CrazyEye said:

I just found the site too! I also from OH-IO. Now living in the desert. Go Bucks!

Back
Top Bottom