Hi From Paris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Topaz

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone,

I'm an Australian living in Paris and I love to cook!

Funnily enough, I don't like French food but I do love Italian, Greek, Turkish, Lebanese, and North African food.

So I'm looking for recipes and tips on cooking those cuisines and hopefully I can help answer some questions too.

I'm looking forward to chatting with all :)

Hello Topaz,
welcome to DC, would love to help in any way and exchange recipes and ideas on the foods you favor.

kadesma:)

Welome Topaz - what are you doing in Paris? Are you there for work? what a wonderful place for a foodie.....I was there about 5 years ago and on the day I left, I bought about 200 croissants and carried them on the plane in a shopping bag and once home, froze them in small batches - I envy you being in Paris.
DC is a great place, glad you found us.

Welcome, Topaz. So glad you are joining us. Lots of great recipes and wonderful members who can help with any questions.:)

Toots said:
I bought about 200 croissants and carried them on the plane in a shopping bag and once home, froze them in small batches.

I can't believe you did that! :LOL:

I've been working in Paris for 2 years and love it. There are plenty of food choices here so yeah, it's great. I can also hop on a train and be in another country within an hour or two which is great too.

Don't envy me, just come back!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom