Hi from Preston, UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JohnBail

Assistant Cook
Hi!

My name is John and I live in Preston, UK. I am 22 and am a musician by trade and I also enjoy cooking. The problem is that I dont know a whole lot of recipes and am not very economical or efficient when it comes to thinking up ideas for new dishes!

I am usually left it a situation where I decide I want to cook a specific meal and then end up with miscellaneous items for the next day which I have no ideas for!!

anyway thanks for the coming help:chef:
John

Hi John and welcome!
I love to experiment with new stuff too, it's a lot of fun. But I know what you mean about extra ingredients! I have a bottle of apple cider vinegar in my pantry that has been sitting there forever and I can't even remember why I bought it in the first place! lol

Welcome to DC John!! John, as you make your specific meals, post your leftover ingredients in the sub-forum "What can I make with these ingredients" (or similar) and you will very quickly be inundated with new ideas! Otherwise, make double of a recipe and freeze one of the dishes when you can. That will help reduce your leftovers and also give you a spare meal ready to rock!

Shani, you should check out my cupboard sometime - I have eight or nine vinegars with most barely used except the normal malt brown and balsamic vinegars!!

Back
Top Bottom