Hi from Southern California

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Galley Girl

Assistant Cook
I love cooking and collecting recipe books. In the tiny galley on my little sailboat I have to sit down while cooking... the only thing I can't do there is bake bread, etc., but I'm trying to figure out a way to do that.

I'm exciting about finding this website and hope to learn much from all you wonderful folks!

Galley Girl:)

Hi, Galley Girl. Welcome to DC. You might want to pick the brain of Harborwitch. She has a lot of experience when it comes to living on the water. You've come upon a wonderful bunch of folks who love the world of food. We're glad you've found us.

Galley girl you have come to the right place. PM me and I can give you a persons name that spent a lot of time in the Bahamas and areas she done all of the galli cooking aboard their motor/sail boat Dave

Thanks for the nice welcome. I know I'll have fun here........

I'm trying to rescue the pork chops I was cooking for dinner before I got caught up in subscribing to this sight!!! They are somewhat over-cooked but "save-able", I think... !!! Otherwise I'll have to go to Plan "B"......

Green with envy from Ohio

Thanks for the nice welcome. I know I'll have fun here........

I'm trying to rescue the pork chops I was cooking for dinner before I got caught up in subscribing to this sight!!! They are somewhat over-cooked but "save-able", I think... !!! Otherwise I'll have to go to Plan "B"......

Welcome aboard Galley Girl! Hope all your night skys are red. I've had to endure a kinda over done pork chop or too myself - my doing. :neutral:

Welcome to DC, Galley Girl! I collect cookbooks as well. heh. My husband tends to think if I get many more he's gonna have to move out to make room for them. I dont have that many. Yet. *G*

Back
Top Bottom