Hi from Virginia!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone! I am Amy from Northern Virginia. I love cookware! I am a total freak when it comes to cookware, gadgets, tableware, table linens, etc. I have a whole room devoted to my cookware that my hubby calls the "Pan Room." I have spent an incredible amount of money...but I have more cookware than you can even imagine.

My Pan Room has 6 large stainless steel racks from Costco filled to the brim. I need to start getting rid of some items because it is bursting at the seams. It is hard for me tho because I love all of it.

I am looking forward to "talking" with all of you!

Amy

Welcome from another Virginia-ite. While I don't have a whole room devoted to all my pans, dishware, & gadgets, I do have several floor-to-ceiling racks in the basement to store items not used frequently (seasonal dishware, large roasters, bakeware, fancy platters & servingware, etc., etc.).

I need to start getting rid of some items because it is bursting at the seams.

Hey, I'll take that coffee urn off your hands - heck, I'll even pay double for shipping - you want my address???? :-p:LOL:

Seriously, your husband said it HAS to go....really...:angel:...it must be shipped by Monday evening...gosh, he's so mean! :mrgreen:

welcome53.gif

Well I'm not from Virginia, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!:ermm:

Greetings and Welcome from Mississippi!! Home of the Southern Command!

The coffee urn is such a great piece. I got a pretty good deal on it. The retail price was over $600...but it was on sale at Macys and my hubby opened an account and got 20% off....so it was in the $400 range. It is worth every penny!! It keeps my apple cider nice and toasty :)

Hey, I'll take that coffee urn off your hands - heck, I'll even pay double for shipping - you want my address???? :-p:LOL:

Seriously, your husband said it HAS to go....really...:angel:...it must be shipped by Monday evening...gosh, he's so mean! :mrgreen:

Welcome to DC - there are quite a few gadget, bowl, cookbook, pan, etc collectors here. You are among friends!

Hi Amy. I was born in Alexandria and grew up in Annandale. Are you inside the Beltway ?

Hello and welcome to DC ! It's nice to see you here.Hope we will discussion to get knowledge from here.

Hi, Amy. Welcome to the other DC.:LOL:

I know your area well. Buck and I lived in Silver Spring for 30 years and spent plenty of time in Alexandria, Annandale, Fairfax, etc.

You sound like my twin sister. I'm a gadget/cookware-aholic, too. Wish I had a room I could devote to all my toys, but I make do.

Stick around this is a delightful place. Glad you found us.

Back
Top Bottom