Hi from Virginia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Hi everyone, just came across your site and like what I see! Little about me.....I'm wheelchair bound, but still love to cook, indoors and outdoors. My 11 year old daughter is my lil' helper and my best and worst critic! I used to be in the BBQ Competition World, but life got in the way and had to slow things down. I hope to learn from everyone here and hope to share some of my knowledge as well!

Welcome to DC! Would love to hear about your competitions and recipes!

Hi, Larry. Welcome to DC :) I'm in Virginia, too! Looks like you're in a pretty area of the state. I'd love to hear about your competitions and recipes, too. We may be getting a smoker this year. Shhh - surprise for DH for our anniversary ;)

Hi Larry! Welcome to DC, I've already copied and pasted your wing recipe to try with chicken thighs. Look forward to more recipes/ideas from you. I love DC for the inspiration I get from the very talented folks here. I'm just a rudimentary cook, but I have fun in the kitchen thanks to all the great ideas and recipes DCers post.

Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome! I loved the content on this site before i registered! But now I see the great content comes from great people!!!! Thanks again!!

Glad to have you on board Larry. Wish I were closer to you to have some of your onion soup. I think I can smell it from here. :)

I'm a long-time VA resident (actually was born in DC), and if their tax laws were not hades-on-wheels, I'd live there. Keep us up and enjoy this site!

Welcome Larry! Love VA, love Culpeper (such a charming town), love the history of VA (and Thom. Jefferson :blush:). And Clare's reason for not living in VA is pretty much why we eliminated it from a potential retirement choice.

Enjoy your time here at DC. We have fun.:chef:

Back
Top Bottom