Hi from WAY west of Atlanta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I_M_Baker

Assistant Cook
Hello I love to create good food and I hope to find friends here with the same passion!

Welcome to DC!!! What kinds of things do you like to make?
I love to cook all forms of food but my favorite things to make are Asian food, Italian, & deserts. I also enjoy brewing my own alcohol too. My Idea of cooking is to use all fresh ingredients & my goal is to get everyone to move away from the chemical filled "food" that has taken over most peoples' kitchens and get them to go out there & make great food!

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings, I_M_B. There's a new book out, Fat Chance, whose author says to not buy anything at the grocery that has a label. Guess that would mean Fresh Fresh Fresh. It's worth considering, don't you think?

I am not that strict but yes I think that you should stay away from anything that has ingredients you can't pronounce or anything that sounds like it belongs in a chemistry lab.

I am not that strict but yes I think that you should stay away from anything that has ingredients you can't pronounce or anything that sounds like it belongs in a chemistry lab.

But......my kitchen is my science lab where I love to do experiments! I know, just not chemistry. :ROFLMAO:
Welcome to DC.

Back
Top Bottom