Hi I am new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sashais

Assistant Cook
Hi I am new and have a healthy appetite about cooking! Love to try all types of recipes from all over The world. One question has anyone used the Remoska? I am thinking of buying.

Howdy!
Welcome to D.C.!
I had to look up what a Remoska is. Interesting.
Reviews are mixed, but most folks seem to agree that it is a bit pricey.
Amazon has one for £129.99, which is about $200.
Might be worth it if it is as economical as they claim.
Here is a link to one at Amazon in the UK:
Grand Remoska Electric Cooker

Welcome to DC!

Thanks for the link, Hoot, I've never heard of it either.

Hi, I'm attempting to use a Stovetop Smoker on a Webber Genius grill. An Internet search to get some how-to info brought me to your forum. So I decided to join...looks like an interesting and helpful site. So, has anyone had any experience with a smoker on Webber? Would love to learn any tips or warnings you might have. Thanks.

Hi, I'm attempting to use a Stovetop Smoker on a Webber Genius grill. An Internet search to get some how-to info brought me to your forum. So I decided to join...looks like an interesting and helpful site. So, has anyone had any experience with a smoker on Webber? Would love to learn any tips or warnings you might have. Thanks.

What device are you using to generate the smoke please:chef:
I just looked up Webber genius grill- Its a gas BBQ grill.
The type of smoking device needs to be controllable in some manner.

This is considered the best add on smoker. to use in grills
http://www.amazon.com/A-maze-n-Pell...id=1372452941&sr=8-1&keywords=a-maze-n-smoker

No I don't have one. my electric smoker has a device attached to it that controls the smoke. This gizmo is slow and steady and the length of time it smoked depends on how many pellets you put in it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom