Hi! I am new to this site.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jessicacarr

Senior Cook
Hi! I am new to this site. I found it by googling "how to make tomato paste", and I ended up here. I found a good post or two.
I am not a chef or a 'cook', simply a wife who wants to learn more about cooking ahead of time and freezing it, which led me to the google search for tom. paste, which will be a good thing to freeze and pull from the freezer when I am making soup, stew, chili, etc.
Feel free to private message me if you have any tips that you would like to share on how to prep ahead and freeze, even if it seems to you the simplest or most obvious of ideas, ya never know...I might not have thunk it yet! :D

Welcome to DC Jessica,
there are a wide variety of topics here to choose from. The people here will gladly offer you any help they can.
kadesma:)

Welcome Jessica. I'm not new here but I don't post a lot. I just come here when I need help. I'm like you I'm just a wife and a mom who needs a bit of advice from the experts now and again! Good luck!

I only tried making tomatoe past once and it was so much work I find it easier to buy it. I can about 40qts of tomatoes every year and thats why I tried the past but to much work.At least for me it was.
I'm sure you will find your answere here tho.Welcome to DC.

Welcome Jessica! :) Glad you found the site. It is so informative and fun.

Welcome to DC!! Like Thumpershere, I too made it only once. While the end quality was great, it was just too time consuming to get it to the right consistency. Given what I can buy it for, I've never made it again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom