Hi, I am newbies from Malaysia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shahbabe

Assistant Cook
Hi, i am from Malaysia and like to join this community. Hope i can introduce Malaysian's food and also like to know all kind of food around this world. Thank you for accepting me in this community. Cheers :)......

Welcome shahbabe! I'm pretty new here too. Wonderful place if you have a problem. Wonderful place to just chat. Wonderful place to see others ideas and what is normal for them and what may be really strange for you!

Guess what I'm saying... it's a great forum and I'm sure you will enjoy it here as much as I have.

Welcome to the site. I am not familiar with Malaysian, but am looking forward to learning from you.

Welcome shahbabe! I'm looking forward to any cooking ideas you might have for us here. I do cook quite a bit of Oriental/Asian food but need help at times.

What would you say is one of the common dishes in Malaysia that can be made here in the U.S.?

Welcome to DC. As you will see in time, we have members from all over the globe. This is a fun place to be. Stick around for some great information and lots of fun. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom