Hi I'm Italian...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barby

Assistant Cook
:chef: hello, I'm an Italian girl with a passion for cooking that I would like to share with you and at the same time, training with the English language ..
thanks to those who want to communicate with me! :yum:

Welcome to this cookery forum, Barby! :chef:

I am mezzo Italiano! Look forward to sharing your passion for cooking here and also seeing what we can offer you.

Hi Barby, I'm English and I live in Italy in a little town near Asti. This is a terrific (i.e. excellent) group. I've learned a lot here. You have lots to look forward to!

di reston

Enough is never as good as a feast Oscar Wilde

Love Italy, spent there about 6 once. Would love to go back and visit, some day, for a summer, I'm dreaming.

Hi Barby. there are many of us who enjoy cooking, and trying new foods. Anything unique and not Americanized is what I enjoy trying. I love to share what I know about pastries, main dishes with any kind of meat or veggie, except okra and eggplant, beans, sauces, deserts, whatever. The rest of the people here are as passionate as I am as far as cooking goes. I like to tell people that I can help them with anything they would like to learn how to cook, and If I don't have the answer to their questions, I know the people who do. The people who do are right here on DC. I never seen a cooking question that someone here can't answer.

Enjoy the site, enjoy the camaraderie, and have fun.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom