Hi I'm new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

naz

Assistant Cook
:) Hello all. I just signed up because this looks like a great place to discuss my favourite thing .. food :pig: I am from Australia and love to learn about cooking in different countries.

Hi Naz and welcome to the site. We always have room for another from down under :) We are really glad you found us!

Thank you both for the warm welcome. This sure seems like a friendly place so I hope I can give some valuable input. :)

Welcome to the family, naz!

smiley-faces27.gif

Welcome Naz,

this is a wonderful group, who will make you feel as if you've known them for years:) Come join in the fun..
kadesma

Welcome this is a great site, you'll love it. i had a quick look at your site too, it looks really interesting i am going to have a longer look later.

Hi Naz, and welcome. I had a quick peek at your website, and it looks really interesting, too. I don't know much about Australian cooking, but I'm guessing it encompasses many cultures! - Sandyj

Thank you all again :D MrsMac and Sandyj its a very new site born out of my frustration with converting online recipes because I couldnt find many Aussie ones. Glad you like it. Sandy.. yes I think the main thing Aust food is its diversity and the abundance of good fresh foods available. In one week I am likely to be cooking thai, italian, indian or chinese inspired dishes, then a bunch of others the next. Whenever I am asked what I love about Australia, our multiculturalism is top of the list.

Back
Top Bottom