Hi I'm Phil, I cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey everyone. Just wanted to drop in and say Hi. I am a dabbler and a non measurer. I cook by taste half the time. Baking on the other hand, I'm meticulous. Looking to start cooking some of the veggies that are coming out of my garden.

Hi Phil!!!!!!!! Hey everyone - this is a good friend of mine I'm on the phone right now with him and he's telling me to tell everyone he is nice :mrgreen: He said "thanks". Phil is the kitchenelf's helper at Thanksgiving - I abuse him BAD that day!

Welcome Phil,

glad to meet another cook who doesn't measure just throws it in the pot:LOL: Glad you've joined us.
kadesma

Hi Phil.:glare:

If you know Kitchenelf you must be trouble. I bet you hang around Barbara L too.:rolleyes: I am going to warn the Moderators...:-p

Welcome to Discuss Cooking Buddy!:)
17.gif

Hey Phil!
Welcome Welcome Welcome!
Pull up a chair - we promise we won't make you work as hard as kitchenelf does!

Soooooo....what's your baking specialty?

jkath said:
Hey Phil!
Welcome Welcome Welcome!
Pull up a chair - we promise we won't make you work as hard as kitchenelf does!

Soooooo....what's your baking specialty?

Well when it comes to helping the kitchenelf, I always get to partake in the meal afterwards. So I'm just helping out where I know that I'm usefull. Plus at thanksgiving it keeps me from helping with the leaves.

I'm a cookie baker. I used to bake alot more then I do now. I don't have anyone to share the end product with, and God knows that I don't need to eat all of them. I have been looking every once in a while for a good pan style Pineapple upside down cake recipe. I think one that includes rum would be great. I have a deadline to meet tomorrow, but then look for my pecan bar recipe, it is always a big hit.

I see MJ is trying to start trouble again! Hi Phil, I'm glad you have joined us. Maidrite and I live near enough to kitchenelf that maybe we should come up and join the mischief at Thanksgiving! lol

:) Barbara

We would (seriously) love to come up and meet you, and since we miss big family Thanksgivings, you may see us at your doorstep this November!

I am so very serious Barbara - we have about 15 - 20 every year and it's people who don't have family here or can't get home and we have SO very much fun and there is definately that "big family feel" - nothing would make me happier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless something happens allowing us to go to California for Thanksgiving, plan on us then! I'm off this month, so we will have to plan a time to get together for lunch or dinner (after the 15th--payday!).

...sounds good to me - let me know when and where - DH works so much it might be easier for me to come down - (that way you will still come for Thanksgiving - he's so embarassing :ROFLMAO: - Gosh I hope he doesn't read this! lol)

Kitchenelf you are talking about me your husband sounds just right to me. I tend to be shy for 10 minutes but after that you may beg me to leave. I am a people person, when someone asks me what I like to do, I just tell them I like to have fun.
I have so many hobbies you just wouldn't beleive it.:ohmy:

Phil welcome to your new world, If elf likes you, you must be ok. :w00t2:
We are very Glad to have you join us. you will always find me on the funny pages as I like to have a good time. Again welcome to the fun.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom