Hi, I'm the newest newbie.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paisley

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone.

This place looks great and I'm excited to be here. I have a question though, and it pertains to dessert. Is there a dessert thread where I should post this question-o-mine, or just under general?

I do believe it's called deserts, sweets and baking. The search button will help up on top of the opening page will help. Otherwise Welcome here Paisley! You can post your question with your introduction and also on the deserts thread. That was it will be seen by even more! Glad you asked. :)

Welcome to DC, Paisley!

David Cottrell said:
I do believe it's called deserts, sweets and baking.

Yes, David is correct ... we have different forums to discuss different things so that we can keep like topics together. The question you posted here, and the repost in the General Cooking Forum, was moved to the Desserts, Sweets & Baking Forum, under the Cookies sub-forum. This way our bakers are more likely to see it.

Hi, Paisley. Welcome to DC. As Michael so eloquently stated, you will find what you are looking for under our Desserts....etc. forum.

While you visit that forum, take a look at the others. Lots to see here. We're glad you've found us.

Back
Top Bottom