Hi! New from SF Bay Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

butzie

Assistant Cook
Hi! I just joined the site. I have always liked to cook and have 2 cousins who are professional chefs in the Catskills. I am a transplanted NYr.
I love cooking light and healthy. I usually shop every day and plan the menu that way.
I go to the CatSite on the web all the time. We have a 2-year old tortoise shell tabby with white markings named Butzie. We also have 2 budgies, Sandy Koufax and Whitey Ford. Oh, and I love baseball. Go Oakland A's!

Hi! I just joined the site. I have always liked to cook and have 2 cousins who are professional chefs in the Catskills. I am a transplanted NYr.
I love cooking light and healthy. I usually shop every day and plan the menu that way.
I go to the CatSite on the web all the time. We have a 2-year old tortoise shell tabby with white markings named Butzie. We also have 2 budgies, Sandy Koufax and Whitey Ford. Oh, and I love baseball. Go Oakland A's!

Hi, butzie. Welcome to DC. Gee, I never would've guessed you were a baseball fan. Your budgies' names gave you away.:ROFLMAO:

Buck and I are owned by many cats and kittens. They like it that way and we do, too.

Pull up a chair and have some fun with us. We're glad you've joined us.

Welcome to the menagerie, butzie, you're in a large company of fur children owners, myself included. Glad to hear that you're owned, too. Hope that they'll let you post once in awhile.

Welcome to the site Butzy. I'm new also. I have 2 barn cats that look way too good to be barn cats! They are mom and daughter and are white with some tan. I named them Snowball (mom) and Snowflake (daughter). We have a couple of work horses and since I live on a dairy farm, I've adopted some calves!! I try not to get too attached though but it sure is hard.:)

Back
Top Bottom