Hi New here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

THOT

Assistant Cook
Can anyone give me a quick review of how things work here?
All I have found so far is a bunch of celebrating, congratulations on whatever thats all about. I'm interested in new recipes, asking ?s, and sharing info.

I LOVE TO COOK!
Thanks
Rhonda

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi THOT! :flowers:

Go to the "Forums Listings" page : http://www.discusscooking.com/forums

Pick a topic and jump in! You'll find lots of friendly folks willing to help with recipes, answer questions and share info - but we don't have "gift basket raffles".

And, yes, when we have something to celebrate we do!

Hi Rhonda -
Is there any particular type of food you love cooking the most?
We've got experts in anything you could imagine!
And those of us who aren't experts are pretty good with answers too :)

Welcome to our constantly growing family of foodies!
and be sure, if you would, to go to the top right hand corner of your page and vote for us on the chef2chef link. We are almost in the hall of fame!

Welcome Thot.
You will find all sorts of recipes here. Just scroll towards the bottom of the main forum page. You'll find meats, desserts, etc...
The thread that you are describing is for welcoming people and telling others here good or bad news. It's like a support group:mrgreen:
The people here are wonderful and friendly. You start getting to know them quick.

Hi Thot!

Welcome to our family. Hope you enjoy this site as much as we all do. Do what Michael said, go to forums then scroll down. When i was new i just played around with all the places until i got the hang of it. And, now im addicted to this site. Hahahha . And, i learn something new everyday! :chef::):chef:

All you have to do is when on the homepage that opens click on the link that says Click here to go to the forum listing page in the center of the page. There are lots of recipes here if you scroll down the page and look at all the groupings in dark blue - there are many categories for Recipes under Specific Chat and Recipes, right above that there is one for questions under General Cooking Forums.

Please see my answer to your Help Desk question regarding your other interests.

THOT said:
Can anyone give me a quick review of how things work here?
All I have found so far is a bunch of celebrating, congratulations on whatever thats all about. I'm interested in new recipes, asking ?s, and sharing info.

I LOVE TO COOK!
Thanks
Rhonda
Hi Thot,
There isn't much I can add to what's already been said..Just find your niche and post away..I love cooking too, and if you have a specific question post away, I 'm positive one of this big happy group will have an answer for you...If you have a recipe you'd like to share, post it and I'll come alk about it with you..Good luck and WELCOME:)
kadesma

Back
Top Bottom