Hi there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dimensionality

Assistant Cook
My name's Sherry and I had joined this site some time back but lost my favs when updating software. Glad to have found it again. I love anything to do with food but I tend to lose my own appetite after cooking too much for everyone else. This happen to anyone else? I like cooking for kids and figuring out new tricks for camp cooking. I make the weirdest things for my grand kids and they love it. Creepy looking stuff. Looking forward to sharing what I know about how to get those picky eaters enjoying healthy foods and getting some good tips with that and a lot of other cooking stuff. Looks like a great food related forum. :cool:
Ciao for now,
Sherry

Welcome back to DC Sherry! I ALWAYS lose my appetite after cooking desserts or sweet things or baking. Keep it savoury and I'm fine - in fact I'm usually drooling, even when it's a flop! But I don't have much of a sweet tooth so by the time I have smelt the ingredients or the dish cooking for a while, I am over it! My family and neighbours have ended up with a lot of dishes. Used to happen to me too when I would go thru the cookbooks. The pictures would be enough for me!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom