Hi there...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JillyBean

Cook
My husband is currently obsessed with the Weber smoker I gave him for his birthday last month, so I need some ammunition to compliment his goods. I'm here to share what I can and to steal all recipes, tips and techniques that aren't nailed down.

:)

LOL!!! At least he is using it! Nothing worse that buying hubby something that just sits and collects dust! Welcome to the boards.

Hey Jillybean - LOVE the kitty avatar.

Question - has your husband started playing around with smoking wood chips in the Weber? dh has been a griller for a long time, and he loved his father's day gift this year - a big box full of different grilling wood chips. My personal favorite is the Jack Daniel's chips that are made from the oak barrels that are used to age the whiskey.
Okay, that said...

Welcome to the family!

Thanks for the welcome!

jkath, he's used it once with hickory chunks but we used to smoke in the gas grill, and tried apple and cherry, plus as he's from Texas the requisite mesquite. The Jack chips sound great! I expect we'll be making a trip to the BBQ "Emporium" soon though, will let you know what's next on the agenda.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom