Hi there,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lillyanne

Assistant Cook
:ermm:hallooo,
i'm new and don't know yet how to do much on the site so any information and help is welcome pls.

hello lilly, and welcome to dc.:) feel free to add comments or questions to threads that interest you, as you go along. you might wish to share something about you and your family's food preferences....:)

hello lillyanne.

agree with the chief (chief longwind) and i, and you'll do fine.

sort of the devil and the angel on your shoulders.

don't listen to the chief too much, though. unless you have nothing to do for the next few hours... :cool:

did you know he writes sexy novellas?

i'm as pure as the driven snow.

so, welcome.

:)

Listen with only one ear to BT and the other with the Chief and you will do fine. esp when they say things that mean the same and are different. Otherwise, ignore them behind the green curtain and only after you read what they said.

Last edited:
c'mon guys! we lose more new dc members this way! i know you think you're winning over the newcomers with your charming and clever ways--puh-leez. lilly, we try to keep our lovable scamps in line, but, as you can see, our efforts are not always successful. i assure you lilly, they are harmless.:)

bt, do you think you can you behave now, or do you need to be put in timeout again? (disappointed head-shake)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom