Hi there, new here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JasminEvic

Assistant Cook
Hi all, Jasmin from UK here, you can call my Jasmy. Love to cook, but nothing professional, more like a hobby. My kids favorite dish this week: lasagna :chef: :wub:

Welcome to DC! Good thing your kids choose their favorites on a weekly instead of daily basis.

Welcome from Dallas, where the weather is currently very British. I have errands to run, so my MINI Cooper is going to get wet and dirty. ;)

CD

Welcome, Jasmy! Lasagna’s great, I can understand why your kids like it. Have you ever made lasagna rolls?

Welcome, Jasmy! Lasagna’s great, I can understand why your kids like it. Have you ever made lasagna rolls?

Thank you! No I haven't tried rolls :yum: I just searched for a video, looks good , this gives me an idea on what I could make!:chef:

Hi all, Jasmin from UK here, you can call my Jasmy. Love to cook, but nothing professional, more like a hobby. My kids favorite dish this week: lasagna :chef: :wub:
Hi, Jasmy. Welcome to Discuss Cooking. I'm just over the hill from you - in the corner where the Cheshire/Derbyshire/Lancashire borders collide.

There are a few professional cooks on here but most of us are amateurs (in the true meaning of the word). We sometimes get a bit argumentative but we're harmless really.;)

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom