"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Discuss Cooking Community Forums > New Member Introductions!

Old 03-01-2006, 01:09 PM   #11
Chef Extraordinaire

welcome chicas!!! good luck with your school courses. never be afraid to ask any questions, lots of knowledgeable folks around here, mixed in with us nuts.

and thanks for the karma. yous guys are quick learners.

Um diddle diddle diddle um diddle ay
buckytom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 08:20 PM   #12
Cook

Location: South Australia, Australia, The southern Hemisphere, The Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe
what is karma anyway. we did it cause wat u wrote was funny and brightend our otherwise dull day.

GB our Gold class cinema is just like your premium theater and i cant wait to go.

Kim and I(Krysten) live in adelaide but i love sydney. I went there for a holiday with my family and found new books by my favorite authour. Kim loves sydney too cause her dad lives there and he's got horses

luv Kim and Krysten

Old 03-01-2006, 10:02 PM   #13
Master Chef

Aw, Bucky just thinks he's a nut. We know him to truly be a stinker. But seriously folks, he's quite knowledgeable, and is always great to liven things up a bit. Me, I'm a 50 year old kid who has started a cardboard sled race last year in my homme town, and who plans on making it grow bigger and better than ever in the years to come. I don't know how many teams will be entering this year. In about 2 weeks, I'll know. We have lots of snow, and a good hill. It should be fun.

But I digress (are you two girls old enough to understand that word?) Welcome to our humble little site. Have fun, learn lots, and teach us lots. And by all means, keep that wonderful spirit going that you've displayed in your postings.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Check out my blog for the friendliest cooking instruction on the net. Go ahead. You know you want to.- http://gwnorthsfamilycookin.wordpress.com/
Chief Longwind Of The North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 12:15 AM   #14
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to kitchenelf
Welcome girls!!!! Ok, so gold glass cinemas are a place as comfy as home I can go to and PAY to SLEEP through a movie???? Wonderful! can't wait to go!

Hope you two enjoy it here!!!!

"Count yourself...you ain't so many" - quote from Buck's Daddy
kitchenelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2006, 11:23 PM   #15
Cook

Location: South Australia, Australia, The southern Hemisphere, The Earth, The Milky Way, The Universe
its not to sllep its to sit back and relax and if you do fall asleep it gives you an excuse to go again. Don't you just love my logicness

luv Krysten

"Did no one come to save me just because they missed me?" - Jack Sparrow
Cheese-lovers is offline   Reply With Quote