Hi this is Kim and Krysten

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
South Australia, Australia, The southern Hemispher
Hi our names are Kim & Krysten

Technically we are not brand new but we thought we would introduce ourselves anyway. Im going to let Krysten Introduce herself first so here she is:

hi i'm Krysten. I am 17 years old and cant wait to turn 18 on august 28th so i can go to the gold class cinemas at marion shopping centre. I go to Hallett Cove School with my good friend Kim here. I have 2 brothers, 4 sisters and a new born niece who i love to bits. I am curently studying year 12 again with my good friend Kim. That is why we set up this account, to help us with our Food and Hospitality Studies course. We have found that you are all a great help and very friendly and for that i thank you all.

Kims turn now

Luv Krysten:chef:

Hi my name is Kim and i am also 17 years old. I turn 18 on the 30th of November. I too want to go to the gold class cinemas but because Krysten is a bum i have to go with someone else. I have 1 older brother and 0 sisters. On the weekends i have horse riding lessons and i am currently looking for a part time job. I really appreciate the help that everyone has already given us and cant wait till i am experienced enough to be able to help others on here. I am studying year 12 with Krysten and hope to be able to go onto University or TAFE when i leave school.
Thanks heaps everyone

Luv Kim:chef:

Hello ladies!

I have lots of family living in Sydney, Canberra and Perth - and my niece (25) is moving from her job in Canberra to a new one in Melbourne about May.

I love Australia and have visited a number of times. When my niece finished her first degree, she came over to Europe and lived with us for a year - or rather, made our home her UK base whilst she toured around lots of European countries.

img_236345_0_de969fdb8595b494af1c40c7136866c5.jpg

Hi, Kim and Krysten! Welcome!! What is "gold class cinemas" and why can't you go until you are 18???

gold class cinemas is a special area of the movies where there are like reclining seats and you get better food in there and a bigger screen. Pretty much its just like being at home but your not. We are not allowed to go in until we are 18 because they serve alcohol in there and its illegal to let us in unless we can legally drink.
Yay i cant wait to go and neither can Krysten!!!!!

Luv Ya's

Welcome girls! It is nice to officially meet you after seeing you post here for a while.

We have something like gold class cinimas near my parents house. It is called the Premium Theater. The tickets are much more expensive, but it is worth it if you have the money to spend. It is a very small theater with about 40 seats or so. All the seats are leather and are like big Lazy Boy chairs that recline. The seats are reserved so when you call to order tickets they ask where you want to sit. There is a bar with top shelf liquor and also a restaurant. The restaurant works around the movie schedule so if you are eating and taking your time and you movie is about to start then they will seat you and bring your food to you in the theater. You also get free popcorn and soda. That right there makes the extra cost worth while.

We like to go to the Premium Theater for movies that would otherwise be crowded with kids (Harry Potter is a good example). Since they serve alcohol you need to be over 21 to enter.

welcome chicas!!! good luck with your school courses. never be afraid to ask any questions, lots of knowledgeable folks around here, mixed in with us nuts.

and thanks for the karma. yous guys are quick learners.

what is karma anyway. we did it cause wat u wrote was funny and brightend our otherwise dull day.

GB our Gold class cinema is just like your premium theater and i cant wait to go.

Kim and I(Krysten) live in adelaide but i love sydney. I went there for a holiday with my family and found new books by my favorite authour. Kim loves sydney too cause her dad lives there and he's got horses

luv Kim and Krysten:chef:

Aw, Bucky just thinks he's a nut. We know him to truly be a stinker:mrgreen:. But seriously folks, he's quite knowledgeable, and is always great to liven things up a bit. Me, I'm a 50 year old kid who has started a cardboard sled race last year in my homme town, and who plans on making it grow bigger and better than ever in the years to come. I don't know how many teams will be entering this year. In about 2 weeks, I'll know. We have lots of snow, and a good hill. It should be fun.

But I digress (are you two girls old enough to understand that word?:rolleyes:) Welcome to our humble little site. Have fun, learn lots, and teach us lots. And by all means, keep that wonderful spirit going that you've displayed in your postings.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Welcome girls!!!! Ok, so gold glass cinemas are a place as comfy as home I can go to and PAY to SLEEP through a movie???? Wonderful! can't wait to go! :LOL:

Hope you two enjoy it here!!!! :flowers: :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom