Hi ya all, how is every one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Damien87

Assistant Cook
hi all im damien, 24years, nottingham uk and new to this forum, i like to cook and experiment with my foods and ive just got my self my first slow cooker as time is hard to find between work, gym and sleep, especially when i have a strict diet and eat 5 full meals a day.

damien

Welcome to DC! You're gonna love your new slow cooker!

only 5 a day...........:ermm:?hello again from manchester 666,try the pulled pork/brisket but,remember,just the rub or marinade,nothing else(well,apart from the meat that is:wacko:).the meat will produce it's own cooking liquor

Hello Damien and a big welcome to you :)

Great to have you onboard and look forward to chatting with you soon :)

only 5 a day...........:ermm:?hello again from manchester 666,try the pulled pork/brisket but,remember,just the rub or marinade,nothing else(well,apart from the meat that is:wacko:).the meat will produce it's own cooking liquor

yes im a weights workout fanatic and i struggle to keep weight on due to high metabolic system, i must eat avg 4200cal to keep a stable weight, thats one of the reasons i decided on slow cookers as i dropped to 13 stone in past month from 15stone all due to no having time to cook what i need to keep it up.

now that i can cook 5meals at a time with hardly any prep time and its very healthy and hight in proteins and carbs i feel maintain my size will be easier

ps i must be the only person on earth wanting to gain weight lol

all the rest of you
thankyou all for kind welcome and i hope to learn and spice up my diet and maybe share a few of my own tip :)

Back
Top Bottom