Hi y'all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maylady2

Assistant Cook
hey everyone, this is my first post. I am a mom of 4 from the east coast. I've been cooking and baking from a very early age. Being next to the youngest of 11 children, we learned early on to pitch in. Especially around the holidays. Alot of happy memories there!
Anyway, baking and cooking is something I totally enjoy and figure i'm ok at it. :cool: I look forward to being a part of this forum and hopefully will not be too tempted to print or save all the wonderful recipes I'm sure to come across.

Although not a professional, decorating birthday and other special occasion cakes is a creative outlet I enjoy as well. Anyone else out there decorate cakes?

I welcome any PM's but please no emails. THanks! :)

I look forward to being a part of this forum and hopefully will not be too tempted to print or save all the wonderful recipes I'm sure to come across.
Sorry, maylady2, but you won't be able to resist printing/saving the recipes at this site. You've probably already been secretly immunized against the temptation to resist.:LOL:

You'll enjoy it here. The members here are wonderfully friendly and helpful. Have a great time.

Katie

Hello, welcome to our group!
Nope can't decorate a cake... I even have trouble baking one unless it
comes out of a box. lol

Welcome to dc! Wow, mom of 4! I can barely handle my 2 boys. I'm relatively new on the decorating front. I took a cake decorating class when I was in elementary school and have forgotten all of it! My sister is getting married next year and I'll be making her wedding cake. I have some decoration to learn! I made her some tester cakes a few months ago and you can check that out here http://www.discusscooking.com/forums/f41/corazons-wedding-cake-23300.html?highlight=wedding+cake There's not much for decoration on those cakes though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom