Hiya

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Take some of that great bread dough and turn it into pigs-in-the -snowman. I came up with the idea out of thin air, before the grandkids came up. My daughter loved the idea as well. We had high quality hotdogs, and cut them into suialbly sized pieces to make a head, body, and base for the snowmen. The grandaughters, ages 6 and 4, loved wrapping the dough around the hotdogs and making the snowmen by placing them onto the cookie sheet, with the head, middle, and base layed so that when they baked, the parts would bake together. We used sliced black olives cut in half for mouths and arms, and chopped more for the eyes, nose, and buttons.

When done, they were scarfed up by the non-stop girls. It was a fun way to get them into the kitchen. Just sharing.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Ooh, that actually doesn't sound half bad. The kids can make then for my grandson for quick freezer lunches to make mommy's day a bit easier. I bet I could make all sorts of things like the snowman, like farm animals maybe? I'll have to experiment. Thanks for the idea :chef:

Back
Top Bottom