Hola!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiggzie

Assistant Cook
*waves* I'm new here and that little message on top of the screen kept telling me I should say hello so here I am. :)

I'm a 21 year old who spends most of the day in the kitchen cooking for my family (two grandparents, a brother, my mother, and seven animals). I'm hispanic (Puerto Rican and Dominican) so a lot of my dishes come from the carribbean. I found the forum while searching the internet for opinions on knives and decided to sign up; I've been looking for a good cooking thread for a while.

I'm hoping to learn a lot from you guys. :chef:

Welcome to DC Miss Tiggzie! You not only found a good cooking forum, you found the best! What took you so long??:LOL: Come and visit often, and bring some of those Carribbean recipes with you! Yum!

Enjoy!

:)Hello Tiggzie!I think you will really love it here there isnt a nicer bunch of people than right here at DC.JP

Hi Tiggzie, Welcome to DC..We're glad you've joined us.I'm sure you will grow to love it here as we all have.
kadesma:)

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I'm already loving it here. :)

Sounds as though you do plenty of cooking. That's a lot for some as young as you. Please, as someone already asked, do share some of your dishes with us.

Yeah, I cook about two or three times a day. My brother goes to school, my grandparents are in their 80's and my mom works so I'm the "housewife" :LOL: I don't mind most days. Cooking is my absolute passion though. Nothing excited me more than going spice shopping. I'd love to make it a career. Maybe someday, eh? :)

Uncle Bob already asked for my Sancocho. I'm looking forward to sharing recipes here.

Back
Top Bottom