Hola from MD!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snikkity

Assistant Cook
Hey everybody! :chef:
My name is John. I like to cook as well as other things. Ive always had a passion for food and have been hooked on cooking since I was little. Tonight I made my kicked-up spaghetti for dinner and i made some AWESOME calzones last night that turned out surprisingly extremely delicious. Anyway, nice to meet all you fellow foodies! :bb:

Hmmm.. I guess Ill share :p
I usually make it a little different each time, but this time i sauteed onions,garlic,pepperoni, ground beef and put it some red wine and extra virgin olive oil. i find a little bit of cinnamon is really good too :D And don't forget the cream cheeese, mozzarella, and Parmesan!

Hmmm.. I guess Ill share :p
I usually make it a little different each time, but this time i sauteed onions,garlic,pepperoni, ground beef and put it some red wine and extra virgin olive oil. i find a little bit of cinnamon is really good too :D And don't forget the cream cheeese, mozzarella, and Parmesan!
I have never had cream cheese in my spaghetti sauce, or cinnamon. I just had spaghetti tonight, but next time I need to do some expermenting and put in these things. I do like pepperoni in my sauce!:cool:

Welcome Snikitty! I almost always put cinnamon in my spaghetti sauce. Have never thought of cream cheese tho! Will have too try it.

Back
Top Bottom