How goes it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WokingMagician

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone, I'm Nick.
I hail from the great state of Maine, I work as a magician by trade. However I love to cook! Have all my life. I like many cuisines, but probably enjoy Asian the most (hence the screen name :cool:). I love a vast variety of foods, from corn dogs to sushi, from bbq to salads. I love to eat haha. Not sure what else to say.
Edit: Oh, probably should say that my 24th birthday is Monday. Decided to join the forum to look up a few recipes I may want to try out that day.

Last edited:
Welcome to DC! A lot of kitchen magicians here!

Happy upcoming birthday!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new too.

I used to work with a man who was a magician on the side. When he quit we threw a goodbye party for him, he was very charming and fun. I made a cake for him, a black top hat with a white rabbit peeping out. A black iced sugar cookie, with a hole in the center, sat on top of the round cake layers to look like the brim of an upside down top hat. Then a two dimensional white frosted, coconut sprinkled, sugar cookie rabbit head with two ears was inserted to the center of the cake.

I wish I had pictures, but then again it didn't come out as cute as I had imagined in my head. I wasn't very good at making my icing smooth... This was before you could buy fondant sheets at the hobby store, about 7 years ago.

Anyways, maybe my story will inspire you to combine both your loves!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom