Howdy.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cowhead

Assistant Cook
it said I ought to post a quick hello and a bit about myself. so here goes. I am a food service mercenary, french and italian trained (proffesionally), currently in the employ of a steak-house. currently in georgia, although I have lived and worked in quite a few places, trying to understand different regions and what makes them unique culinarily/culturaly. I know a little somethin' about somethin' but there is sooooooo much left to learn, and that is what I suppose keeps me into the food game.. there are as many ways to do something as there are people to do them. (and I would like to apologize in advance for my awful sentence structure :LOL: )

Hi and welcome to DC, a forum of tremendous diversity and full of friendly people to exchange recipes, views, etc. I am sure you will find this site beneficial and we look forward to your active participation.

Hi Cowhead, Welcome to DC. You should find just what you are looking for here, lots of great folks, with many different recipes, lots of help and advice. Looking forward to some of your recipes as well.

thanks.. I'll try my best to be helpful. and southern recipes.. yeah I've got a few.. they've been Yankee-fied (or so my fiancee` ~a die hard southerner~ says :)) ) but yuppers. if you need something, I'll try to get it.

Back
Top Bottom