Howdy folks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jayprice7

Assistant Cook
New to these boards because I have been unable to find anything on the internet about techniques of using a bird's nest maker. I have worked in several different proffessional kitchens but pretty much just cook for family and friends these days. Hopefully someone will have some info to help me...

Welcome! Glad you've joined us. Hold tight and someone will be along to answer your question.

Welcome to DC, good place to get answeres and meet great folks.Don't know anything about birds nest except for the feathered freinds nest. I'm sure someone here will help out.

welcome jay,

do you mean the noodles fried into the shape of a bird's nest. if so, i've seen them made in a wok of hot oil. the first was simply to put a block of noodles, i think they were bean thread noodles, into the hot oil, and quickly submerge them by holding them down with a appropriate sized ladel. the nest will form up around the ladel. if you're good and have the right sized ladels, you can use 2, a larger and a smaller ladel, and from the nest a little tighter between them in the oil.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom