Howdy Foodies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

puptentacle

Assistant Cook
I was looking for something recently (can't remember what) and found the answer here and decided to join. I've been cooking seriously for a couple of years, due to my SO having an accident resulting in diminished use of her right arm. To my surprise I've found that (most of the time) I enjoy it.

I'm looking forward to picking up some tips, tricks and new recipes here. Looks like a busy forum full of helpful folks.

I'm off to look around a bit more and try to find a suitable avatar. :wacko:

Welcome, you fallen into a whole nest of folks who like to cook. We also like to help out. Jump in and ask away!

Sounds like just the place I need.

Hey, from MONTANA? I'm in SoCal but my SO and I are seriously considering a move to your neck of the woods. What part are you in, if I might ask.

Sounds like just the place I need.

Hey, from MONTANA? I'm in SoCal but my SO and I are seriously considering a move to your neck of the woods. What part are you in, if I might ask.

The mountainy part, smack dab in the Missoula Valley. Gotta be careful though, every Ice Age the place fills up with water.:LOL:

u have come to the right place,welcome...hope u would enjoy your time here...:)

You have indeed fallen into a nest of really great folks. Post away and we will jump in with helpful hints and lots of humor. You'll love it here. Welcome!

Humor AND help? WOOHOO!!!

And @princessfiona I'm living in a hot desert. Some icy water doesn't sound at all bad...

If the water starts building up, I'm building a raft! Google "Glacial Lake Missoula" for a fun read. Meanwhile, the Clark Fork is a bit down, so we can stop worrying for a little bit.:LOL:

Wow, that IS an interesting site. Right up my alley. Good stuff!!!

Any other good Montana sites of any type you can direct me to?

Do some research on Glacier National Park, it's just north of me. And read up on Flathead Lake. When you get here I can take you on a tour of the neat places where you can still see the old water levels.

I want to take a trip that follows the path of the waters when the Ice Dam(s) broke. They go all the way to the Pacific.

Missoula is the confluence of 5 rivers and we are completely surrounded by different mountain ranges. The most lovely spot to live...just cause they won't let me live in Glacier.:LOL:

consults his official Montana highway map WOW, you must get a bucketload of snow!!! We are looking at Kalispell among other places. Probably be a year or three before we can move but we want to get out there this spring/summer to take a look around. I might pick your brain a bit in PM, if you don't mind.

consults his official Montana highway map WOW, you must get a bucketload of snow!!! We are looking at Kalispell among other places. Probably be a year or three before we can move but we want to get out there this spring/summer to take a look around. I might pick your brain a bit in PM, if you don't mind.

I don't mind a bit! We are expecting snowfall this year, last year was a bust!:(

Back
Top Bottom