HOWDY from E. TN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mabailey

Assistant Cook
Hi All,
Just find this sight looking for a recipe...GREAT FIND! Hope to get to know you all over time. >^.,.^<

Welcome! Where in East TN are you?

Howdy once again Y'all. I am in Sevierville, Tennessee...hometown of Miss Dolly Parton, gateway to the Smokies. We moved here about 7 years ago from N. CA. WE LOVE IT HERE!!! >^.,.^<

Welcome and hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. I love E Tennessee - My son, dil and 4 grandchildren live in Knoxville, my sister in Cleveland (her dh is from Sevierville), and my best friend lives in Maryville. Great place!

I'm just up the road from you in that big town where everybody stops to get gas on the way to Gatlinburg... Knoxville.

Phinz, I should have known by the BIG ORANGE HAT you were wearing...GO Vols!

Licia, we are going to have to get you to move up here too. Maybe someday, when we all can agree on a time and place, we can get together.

We love it here and cannot believe how friendly folks are. We don't even mind the traffic on the weekends...it is all worth it to see friendly faces and happy people.
Ciao for now and have a great day all...>^.,.^<

Just a quick note to Thank You All for the warm welcome...I think I am going to like it here :chef:! I love to cook and all that goes with it...like the EATING part. I hope I can contribute as much as I have already learned here.
Thanks again...C-ya in the kitchen...>^.,.^<

Phinz, I should have known by the BIG ORANGE HAT you were wearing...GO Vols!

That's a cheeseburger. Fins up Parrotheads!!! :ROFLMAO:

I've lived here for almost 20 years, except for a 1.5 year mistake called SW Florida. If I leave Knoxville, it will be for Charleston or the Outer Banks of NC. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. :cool: Florida broke me of that wanderlust.

That's a cheeseburger. Fins up Parrotheads!!! :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: THAT'S FUNNY!!!!! OK, I can buy that! Hilarious!

Those look like some real nice areas you want to move to later on down the road. I like NC too, but don't think we will be moving from here anytime soon.
OK, have a great day...see ya in the kitchen :chef:. >^.,.^<

Back
Top Bottom