Howdy from Ohio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jd_1138

Sous Chef
This seems like a great place to discuss food. Thanks for having me. :) My wife has a bad back, so I've been doing all the shopping and cooking. I am learning a lot and fast.

Welcome, jd. What part of Ohio? We used to live in Greater Cleveland before we were exiled moved to MA.

My hubby has a bad back. My sympathies to both you and your wife.

Welcome to DC. A fun place to come to and so much information on food. Got a question? Here's the place to get an answer.

Cooking Goddess is still homesick and wants to go return home to Ohio again. I can understand that. I moved from Massachusetts five times and here I am back again.

I do hope your wife feels better soon. In the meantime look at all you are going to learn about cooking. :angel:

Last edited:
Welcome to DC. A fun place to come to and so much information on food. Got a question? Here's the place to get an answer.

Cooking Goddess is still homesick and wants to go return home to Ohio again. I can understand that. I moved from Massachusetts five times and here I am back again.

I do hope your wife feels better soon. In the meantime look at all you are going to learn about cooking. :angel:

Awww, that's sweet. I am actually from California (San Francisco Bay Area). Wife is from here, so we moved here to help her mom. I've lived here for 14 years. The people are nice, plus it's so cheap to live here.

Yeah I am learning a lot about cooking. And shopping too! Shopping is an art and a science.

Welcome, jd. What part of Ohio? We used to live in Greater Cleveland before we were exiled moved to MA.

My hubby has a bad back. My sympathies to both you and your wife.

thanks. :yum:

We live near Warren which is about an hour and a half SE of Cleveland.

Awww, that's sweet. I am actually from California (San Francisco Bay Area). Wife is from here, so we moved here to help her mom. I've lived here for 14 years. The people are nice, plus it's so cheap to live here.

Yeah I am learning a lot about cooking. And shopping too! Shopping is an art and a science.

And don't forget about coupons. You are right about shopping being a science. Unfortunately for me, it involves math. Not my best subject in this world. :angel:

Howdy back at you Jd and welcome to DC.

Shopping + cooking and a disconnect between market and home. I bought a cabbage to make something, and it is slowly being guillotined into cole slaw. For the life of me, I can't remember what it is I originally wanted to make. Don't let this happen to you. :innocent:

Back
Top Bottom