Howdy from Oklahoma!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

graciejones

Assistant Cook
Just joined this forum... looks interesting.

It is very cold and drizzling freezing rain here in Oklahoma City today, so I was in the mood to cook. I have my husband's favorite "tator tot casserole" in the oven, plus I'm starting a beef stew (old family recipe)... but I made coffee for breakfast and have about 3 cups left - so I got on-line to find out what to do with leftover coffee - Google search brought me here.

Still looking for coffee recipes - wanting some kind of chocolate cake with leftover coffee as an ingredient, or something yummy sounding like that.

A bit about me - I'm a 51 year old Nana to the best grandsons in the world, Gage (4) and Gavin (2). I'm married to a big ole sweetheart, named Glen. I am the oldest of seven children and my Mom and Grandmothers were all wonderful cooks - people tell me I am almost as good as my Mom, and that is a great compliment indeed.

Hope to have some interesting food talk with some of you - thanks for listening!

Gracie Jones

Well, hey there Gracie!

I'm new too! I'm a Nana too! Isn't it great! you get to spoil 'em then give 'em back! :ROFLMAO:

Well, welcome to you both!!
img_550942_0_58e9b5fae2af4e25282af67e1856c75e.gif

Welcome Gracie,
you found just the place...Wonderful food recipes,and Ideas..The best part being all the wonderful people here you will meet and love as family.
So glad you joined us.

kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom