Howdy. My first post.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daizymae

Washing Up
Hello, friends. This is the first cooking forum I have ever seen, so decided to join. I hope to learn a lot here from cooks who are better than me. :) That may be most of you.

Thanks for the nice welcome.

I went to look at some of the photos of discusscooking's members' efforts and I am floored, some are so beautiful.

Er...15,020 posts? Gulp...

Unclebob has been chained to a bed for 25 years. He uses his eyes and tongue to surf the net. 15 years ago someone accidentally locked his bedroom door so no one can get in to get him so he can do something new.

DC has the best Site Moderators, Daizymae. As you can see, you're free to post comments and questions to your heart's, stomach's, or crazy head's content. Welcome!

Spork, I like your signature a whole bunch. This forum is certainly nice from a technical point of view, too, as well as colourful and just plain nice to look at. All so easy & clear.

I do have a bit of difficulty figuring out the arrangement, tho. General/Cooking/various types of foods. I haven't discerned the pattern here.

Hi, also, Babetoo! I can't believe what an elegant forum this is. Even the commercials on the right hand side of the page are beautiful.

Welcome to DC Daizy!!! Pattern? I think the only patter here is gingham.

Back
Top Bottom